Small family hotel with 21 rooms, very well located between the Monte Bré and the lake; walking distance to most interesting points such as the lake at only 500 mts, the city centre at 1 km and the Congres Centre and Exhibition centre at 5 mins walk.
Sara and Nicolas took over the hotel in early 2017, they give the hotel a personal touch that you will see reflected in most corners of the hotel. The hotel has bright rooms and responds to most of all comforts, otherwise they will be there to attend you. The rich breakfast with local products and homemade marmalades and cakes is very well appreciated.
Check in until 18:00, afterSELF CHECK-IN
if you arrive earlier or later please inform the reception
Check out by 11:00
Buffet from 7:30 to 10:00 (on request also earlier)
We have one, but small and with limited spots, not bookable.
You will receive more information on where to park on the confirmation of the booking
Available at the hotel, for a fee
COFFEE AND TEA
Free in the hall
PETS NOT ALLOWED
Available on request at the reception
An infinite number of marked and carefully maintained routes to visit the region on two wheels in total freedom and in contact with nature.
The routes with maps on Lugano Region bike tours.
AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
- A deposit where you can keep your bike safe
- Possibility to wash the bike
- Possibility to wash your clothes and possibility to take a nice shower after the effort
- A rich breakfast buffet served from 7:30 or even earlier
The Hotel Atlantico is the ideal starting point for countless walks in the immediate vicinity of Monte Bré or in the magnificent Capriasca!
PROPOSALS FOR WALKS
EASY AND FLAT
- Hotel Atlantico- Gandria, 3 km, 1 hour
- Hotel Atlantico-Bré Funicular- Paese Bré, 20 minutes + 20 minutes walk
- Mount Caslano; Caslano – the lakeside part is flatter, 1 hour.
HIKE AND TREKKING
- Hotel Atlantico- Gandria-Bré Paese- Monte Boglia
- Denti della Vecchia: Villa Luganese- Capanna Pairolo- Denti della Vecchia- Alpe Bolla, 5-6 hours
- Sonvico – Pönt-Petrolzo- Fié- Monti di Roveraccio-Sonvico, 3 hours
- San Salvatore- Carona- San Grato Park-Alpre Vicania- Morcote, 4 hours
- In the footsteps of Hermann Hesse; Gentilino-Agra- Bigogno- Montagnola (Casa Camuzzi)
- Chestnut path; Arosio-Mugena-Vezio-Fescoggia-Arosio, 3 hours
- Capriasca and the last supper; Tesserete- Vaglio- Ponte Capriasca- Origlio- Vaglio (Torre di Redde)- Tesserete
- Capriasca; Bogno-Monte Bar-Corticiasca, 6 hours
- Lugano Trekking: 3 stages, the stages can also be done individually.